Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Narnia! (Well, not really.)

I can tell you now that this is not going to be the most exciting blog post for most of you,
but I was incredibly excited at the time (went a little shutter-happy) and I wanted to share at least a glimpse of the experience with you.
It's short, don't worry.

It had been a while since I'd last taken dogs up the hill, so when I emerged from the tree line, I was suddenly, unexpectedly, in a vibrant world of infinite shades of purple and gold.
I felt like I had stepped into my own sort of Narnia.
The entire hill was covered in rippling waves of purple; the afternoon sunlight 
gave everything a golden glow.
It was beautiful.

Pretty forest on the way up.
A genuine Scottish Thistle.


I spent nearly the whole afternoon playing with my camera settings.




3 comments: